Backup best practices.

Just wanted to get ideas on how folks generally manage backup media for
multiple servers and applications. Do you folks use off-site storage
facilities and vendors. How about media in house, where and how do you
store it.

Thanks for your input. You can e-mail me directly if you like or post
here.

In article <1113449808.283773.103920@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
Fredj <fredj@guam.net> wrote:
>Just wanted to get ideas on how folks generally manage backup media for
>multiple servers and applications. Do you folks use off-site storage
>facilities and vendors. How about media in house, where and how do you
>store it.
>
>Thanks for your input. You can e-mail me directly if you like or post
>here.

Step through The Tao of Backup....

http://taobackup.com/

--