Day of Defeat Source Release?

Anyone have the scoop when DoD will be released? I would have thought by
now. I have played HL2 through twice, and Deathmatch too many times to
count, but would like to play DoD. Never played the original, but am excited
about playing it in the new Source engine.

"HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have the scoop when DoD will be released? I would have thought by
> now. I have played HL2 through twice, and Deathmatch too many times to
> count, but would like to play DoD. Never played the original, but am
> excited about playing it in the new Source engine.

6th June 2005 - D-Day

HockeyTownUSA wrote:
> Anyone have the scoop when DoD will be released? I would have thought by
> now. I have played HL2 through twice, and Deathmatch too many times to
> count, but would like to play DoD. Never played the original, but am excited
> about playing it in the new Source engine.

When... it's... done.

Gingangooli wrote:
> "HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>Anyone have the scoop when DoD will be released? I would have thought by
>>now. I have played HL2 through twice, and Deathmatch too many times to
>>count, but would like to play DoD. Never played the original, but am
>>excited about playing it in the new Source engine.
>>

> 6th June 2005 - D-Day

Where the hell did you hear that? Official source, cos Valve sure as
hell haven't said that from a Steam News update or press release yet
(unless this is extremely recent news).

"GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Gingangooli wrote:
>> "HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Anyone have the scoop when DoD will be released? I would have thought by
>>>now. I have played HL2 through twice, and Deathmatch too many times to
>>>count, but would like to play DoD. Never played the original, but am
>>>excited about playing it in the new Source engine.
>>>

>> 6th June 2005 - D-Day
> Where the hell did you hear that? Official source, cos Valve sure as hell
> haven't said that from a Steam News update or press release yet (unless
> this is extremely recent news).

I think it was humour , be a nice touch though.

"GFree" <nickt4001@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Gingangooli wrote:
>> "HockeyTownUSA" <magma@killspam.comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>Anyone have the scoop when DoD will be released? I would have thought by
>>>now. I have played HL2 through twice, and Deathmatch too many times to
>>>count, but would like to play DoD. Never played the original, but am
>>>excited about playing it in the new Source engine.
>>>

>> 6th June 2005 - D-Day
> Where the hell did you hear that? Official source, cos Valve sure as hell
> haven't said that from a Steam News update or press release yet (unless
> this is extremely recent news).

ROFLMAO ... I made it up !!! Lets face it, nobody knows yet, but its a good
a date as any, and IMHO an suitably memorable date for the release of DoD
(considering its content). Although I guess it might offend those hero's who
actually fought on that day and respawn wasn't an option :-/

ginga