Changing drive letters

My computer came with one hard drive and one DVD drive, assigned as C: and
D:, respectively. I have since added an external USB HDD, now assigned E:.
Is there an easy way to make my second HDD D: and the DVD drive E:?

Also, the external drive is currently using FAT32. Can I change it to NTFS
without losing any data on the drive? If so, how?

TIA.
--
Charles C. Shyu
http://home.earthlink.net/~shyuc/shyu.html

What OS are you using? I assume XP, and if so right click "My Computer" and
go to "Manage". Then click on "Disk Management", this will allow you to
change drive letters. You may need to juggle the letters a bit but you
won't lose anything.

--Dan