Hello

Was it working prior to installing media player 10 and also
check your video settings and have you tried using a 3rd party
dvd play software, like win dvd, or pwer dvd

Alvin

Gary wrote:

> I'm receiving an error code of 8090000E using Windows
> Media Player 10. Help!

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My Real Player, Windows Media Player and PowerDVD Player all worked just fine
until I installed SP2. There-in lies the problem...

"Alvin Brown" wrote:

> Hello
>
> Was it working prior to installing media player 10 and also
> check your video settings and have you tried using a 3rd party
> dvd play software, like win dvd, or pwer dvd
>
> Alvin
>

> Gary wrote:
>
> > I'm receiving an error code of 8090000E using Windows
> > Media Player 10. Help!

No, The problem is PowerDVD, not SP2.

That error code does *not* come from WMP or even Windows for that matter.
Error codes from WMP can only be start with "C00D" and codes given in WMP
starting with "8004" or "8007" are being generated by to OS.

8090000E would come directly from PowerDVD itself. You would want to
reinstall PowerDVD and/or contact Cyberlink for support.

--
Chris Lanier
Microsoft MVP - Digital Media