How can I remove lists of files I've played recently in th..

How can I remove lists of files I've played recently in
the Player

Hi Cel.. Here's what you do....Open the player, click on tools, then on
options. Then click the privacy tab. At the bottom, you'll see a History
section. Make sure the box is not checked. This will make sure it doesn't
keep that stuff in the history. Make sure you click the clear history tab
too. You should be good to go!

SlackJawAndy