Poor DVD and WMV playback...

Ian

Since updating to MP9 i have had problems playing DVD's
on my computer.

This has also affected wmv playback such as my home
movies.

I have found that AVI playback is fine.

All audio is fine just the picture on the first two
formats. I dont know what else is affected?

THe quality is like "overexposed sepia" you can make out
some of what is happening but all the coloours are pale
and it looks like the negative image in many cases.

Please help I have not been able to get any help on this.

If I need to post this else where let me know so I can
get the help I need.
Ian

What DVD decoding application are you using to decode the DVDs?
www.coribright.com