DVD Decoder erro

September 22, 2004 11:36:50 PM

I have downloaded
Windows Media Player 10 and now I can't play DVDs. I am
getting an error message that says a DVD Decoder is not
installed on my computer. The previous edition of Media
Player worked fine and I never had a problem playing +
or - Dvds.

More about : dvd decoder erro

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 1:10:23 AM

Reinstall your DVD decoding software. Usually PowerDVD or WinDVD.
www.coribright.com

!