DVD Decoder erro

I have downloaded
Windows Media Player 10 and now I can't play DVDs. I am
getting an error message that says a DVD Decoder is not
installed on my computer. The previous edition of Media
Player worked fine and I never had a problem playing +
or - Dvds.
1 answer Last reply
More about decoder erro

    Reinstall your DVD decoding software. Usually PowerDVD or WinDVD.
    www.coribright.com

    "scott" <marcuslama@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have downloaded
    > Windows Media Player 10 and now I can't play DVDs. I am
    > getting an error message that says a DVD Decoder is not
    > installed on my computer. The previous edition of Media
    > Player worked fine and I never had a problem playing +
    > or - Dvds.

Video DVD Decoder Windows XP