Software Brightness Control on Trident Blade 3D

September 23, 2004 1:05:04 AM

I'm now running Windows XP SP2 on an older Compaq 7478. The driver for the
"Trident Blade 3D/MVP4" included with the original Windows 98 included a
button that linked to software that allowed me to manually adjust the video
display, including brightness. This was essential because the display had
been too dark from the day I bought it, even with the monitor settings maxed.

Is there a similar solution in Windows XP - to allow me to increase the
brightness of the video display without adjusting the brightness the usual
way with the monitor?

Thanks in advance...
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 1:14:45 AM

Check at the HP website. They provide support for Compaq now.
www.coribright.com

!