Software Brightness Control on Trident Blade 3D

I'm now running Windows XP SP2 on an older Compaq 7478. The driver for the
"Trident Blade 3D/MVP4" included with the original Windows 98 included a
button that linked to software that allowed me to manually adjust the video
display, including brightness. This was essential because the display had
been too dark from the day I bought it, even with the monitor settings maxed.

Is there a similar solution in Windows XP - to allow me to increase the
brightness of the video display without adjusting the brightness the usual
way with the monitor?

Thanks in advance...
1 answer Last reply
More about software brightness control trident blade

    Check at the HP website. They provide support for Compaq now.
    www.coribright.com

    "anyadike" <anyadike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm now running Windows XP SP2 on an older Compaq 7478. The driver for the
    > "Trident Blade 3D/MVP4" included with the original Windows 98 included a
    > button that linked to software that allowed me to manually adjust the
    > video
    > display, including brightness. This was essential because the display had
    > been too dark from the day I bought it, even with the monitor settings
    > maxed.
    >
    > Is there a similar solution in Windows XP - to allow me to increase the
    > brightness of the video display without adjusting the brightness the usual
    > way with the monitor?
    >
    > Thanks in advance...

Video Trident Windows XP Displays