I have a JVC-DVP3 Digital Video Camera. I use PREX PCI IEEE 1394 Card to
connect it with my DELL Optiplex GX 270, but Window XP can not recognise this
DV . When I open WIndow Movie Maker it shows no vedio device. Under Device
Manager, it says VIA OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller is working
properly. Thanks in advance!

If you can get a cable you know works and test this. If this doesn't work
try the camcorder on a pc that you know works with another cancorder.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media