power toy problem

I have the video screensaver power toy and have upgraded
my windows media player and now the video screensaver
will not work and is telling me that i need W.M.P version
9 for it to work is there any fix to this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about power problem

    It has been reported here before but not comment from MS so far or a
    workaround. Its seems a bad condition check is made in the code to test the
    version number.

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "matt" <elmo_e13@msn.com> wrote in message
    >I have the video screensaver power toy and have upgraded
    > my windows media player and now the video screensaver
    > will not work and is telling me that i need W.M.P version
    > 9 for it to work is there any fix to this problem?

Video Screensaver Power Windows XP