power toy problem

September 23, 2004 5:46:09 AM

I have the video screensaver power toy and have upgraded
my windows media player and now the video screensaver
will not work and is telling me that i need W.M.P version
9 for it to work is there any fix to this problem?

More about : power toy problem

September 24, 2004 9:31:03 PM

It has been reported here before but not comment from MS so far or a
workaround. Its seems a bad condition check is made in the code to test the
version number.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker