jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Will i be able to dl it when it is eventually released, or will i have
to purchase it some how?

I already have a copy of hl2.

TIA

* GFree wrote:

> Hear hear! PiG$$, you said exactly what I wanted to say, except that I
> didn't have the guts to tell it like it is. :)

PiG$$ by name, pig by nature :)

--
PiG$$
e : gamepig@piggo.com

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"PiG$$" <gamepig@piggo.com> wrote in message
>* GFree wrote:
>>
>> Hear hear! PiG$$, you said exactly what I wanted to say, except that I
>> didn't have the guts to tell it like it is. :)
>
> PiG$$ by name, pig by nature :)

And 1337 by definition. N'est ce pas?

;o)

j00 4r3 R4nd0m d00d

* Nick wrote:
> "PiG$$" <gamepig@piggo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> PiG$$ by name, pig by nature :)
>
> And 1337 by definition. N'est ce pas?
>
> ;o)
>
> j00 4r3 R4nd0m d00d

Hehe, how's nurse?

--

>* Nick wrote:
>> "PiG$$" <gamepig@piggo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> PiG$$ by name, pig by nature :)
>>
>> And 1337 by definition. N'est ce pas?
>>
>> ;o)
>>
>> j00 4r3 R4nd0m d00d
>
> Hehe, how's nurse?

I sacked her and got a younger one. Hell, the company can pay for it - I pay
those fools enough anyway, bunch of stupid "yes" men... besides, old-nursey
was scared to fly in my Lear.

Hey, thanks for the heads up on computers and stuff - I decided that, since
my buddy PiG$$ (you ever notice how your name is a bit like those funny
creatures that we get bacon from?) thinks computers are a good thing, I'd
get myself a piece of the action. Just bought myself a little outfit called
ADM or something - they make PCUs? Hell, I don't know - just know that the
business-advisory wing told me it was a good thing to sink a coupla hundred
mill into, and the tax department say that there are certain benefits. But
hey, what do I care, up here on the 140th floor eh? I've got my new
nursey...