Flash Card Brand Recommendations

I need to buy another flash card for my Canon S30 and was getting
ready to spring for a Viking 512mg card but did a little research and
noticed a few unhappy Viking card users. I do own a couple of Viking
128mg cards and haven't had any problems with them, so I was wondering
if larger capacity cards have difficulties specific to their size?
Any brands used successfully that might be recommended would be
appreciated. Thanks.

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:29:15 GMT, soinie <soiniie@hotmailll.com>
wrote:

>I need to buy another flash card for my Canon S30 and was getting
>ready to spring for a Viking 512mg card but did a little research and
>noticed a few unhappy Viking card users. I do own a couple of Viking
>128mg cards and haven't had any problems with them, so I was wondering
>if larger capacity cards have difficulties specific to their size?
>Any brands used successfully that might be recommended would be
>appreciated. Thanks.

For what it's worth and without starting any `this is better than
that' flak , I've been using SANDisk cards for a few years without
any problems.

Dave

--
All emails automatically checked by Nortons 2004

Note - Set your email to send messages to me in plain text.
Messages received as html are deleted and not read.