Flash Card Brand Recommendations

I need to buy another flash card for my Canon S30 and was getting
ready to spring for a Viking 512mg card but did a little research and
noticed a few unhappy Viking card users. I do own a couple of Viking
128mg cards and haven't had any problems with them, so I was wondering
if larger capacity cards have difficulties specific to their size?
Any brands used successfully that might be recommended would be
appreciated. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about flash card brand recommendations

    On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:29:15 GMT, soinie <soiniie@hotmailll.com>
    wrote:

    >I need to buy another flash card for my Canon S30 and was getting
    >ready to spring for a Viking 512mg card but did a little research and
    >noticed a few unhappy Viking card users. I do own a couple of Viking
    >128mg cards and haven't had any problems with them, so I was wondering
    >if larger capacity cards have difficulties specific to their size?
    >Any brands used successfully that might be recommended would be
    >appreciated. Thanks.

    For what it's worth and without starting any `this is better than
    that' flak , I've been using SANDisk cards for a few years without
    any problems.

    Dave

    --
    All emails automatically checked by Nortons 2004

    Note - Set your email to send messages to me in plain text.
    Messages received as html are deleted and not read.

Cameras Flash Canon Peripherals