Want to buy A new PC

Hi I want to assemble my pc.Will u post me the details about the
required hardware.

"sham" <shamnik2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi I want to assemble my pc.Will u post me the details about the
> required hardware.

It's impossible to answer that question as there are too many choices.

People write whole books on the subject... Try these...

Building a PC for Dummies, Fourth Edition (Paperback)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764542478/qid=1114281747/sr=1-9/ref=sr_1_9/002-3577003-7780009?v=glance&s=books

Build Your Own PC, 4th Edition
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072255595/qid=1114281747/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-3577003-7780009

How to Build Your Own PC: Save a Buck and Learn a Lot (Paperback)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0967162475/qid=1114281747/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-3577003-7780009?v=glance&s=books

There are also several magazines that cover building your own PC.

peter

> "sham" <shamnik2002@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi I want to assemble my pc.Will u post me the details about the
> > required hardware.
>
> It's impossible to answer that question as there are too many choices.
>
> People write whole books on the subject... Try these...
>
> Building a PC for Dummies, Fourth Edition (Paperback)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764542478/qid=1114281747/sr=1-9/ref=sr_1_9/002-3577003-7780009?v=glance&s=books

> Build Your Own PC, 4th Edition

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072255595/qid=1114281747/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-3577003-7780009

> How to Build Your Own PC: Save a Buck and Learn a Lot (Paperback)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0967162475/qid=1114281747/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-3577003-7780009?v=glance&s=books

> There are also several magazines that cover building your own PC.

I have a feeling that a person who cannot use Google to search for:
"build your own pc", won't be successful in building one.
http://www.pcmech.com/byopc/index.htm

Directing that person to an online book store would probably not
work either.

"Peter" <peterfoxghost@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Directing that person to an online book store would probably not
> work either.

Oh I don't know. Gotta start somewhere.

ok, peter I can understand tht.
Fine, U can atleast tell me for an 80 gb harddisk wht
speed should I prefer

Planned to take an intel motherboard .
I'm having a 40gb samsung harddisk

can I prefer AMD over intel ?
which one is better?

peter

What motherboard do you have or selected?
Do you have any hard disks in your system already?

sham wrote:
> can I prefer AMD over intel ?
> which one is better?

omg

"Egil Solberg" <egilso@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> sham wrote:
> > can I prefer AMD over intel ?
> > which one is better?
>
> omg

Perhaps I should try again....

> can I prefer AMD over intel ?
> which one is better?

Better for what....

Speed?
Cost?
Power consumption?
Over clocking?
Gaming?
Office apps?
Reliability?
Ability to upgrade later?

The reason that there are two manufacturers is because neither is best at
everything.