DVD-RAM BURNING PROBLEM. PLEASE HELP ME

September 25, 2004 3:15:03 AM

I'M USING A DVD-RAM BURNER FROM MATSUSHITA/PANASONIC MODEL LF-D211. AND I
HAVE A DVD-RAM 2~3 X SPEED REWRITEABLE DISC. I CAN'T BURN SOME MOVIE FILES
ONTO MY DISC BY USING NERO 6.3.1.15 OR CLONEDVD.
IN NERO BURNING ROM, IT DOESN'T HVE MY DVD-RAM DRIVE IN ITS RECODER
SELETION. I DON'T KNOW WHY. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS PROLEM?
TELL ME WHAT SOFTWARE I CAN USE TO BURN THE MOVIES FILES INTO MY DVD-RAM
DISC. THANK YOU GUYS.
Anonymous
September 25, 2004 1:05:27 PM

"HUY NGUYEN" <HUYNGUYEN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'M USING A DVD-RAM BURNER FROM MATSUSHITA/PANASONIC MODEL LF-D211. AND
> HAVE A DVD-RAM 2~3 X SPEED REWRITEABLE DISC. I CAN'T BURN SOME MOVIE
FILES
> ONTO MY DISC BY USING NERO 6.3.1.15 OR CLONEDVD.
> IN NERO BURNING ROM, IT DOESN'T HVE MY DVD-RAM DRIVE IN ITS RECODER
> SELETION. I DON'T KNOW WHY. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS PROLEM?
> TELL ME WHAT SOFTWARE I CAN USE TO BURN THE MOVIES FILES INTO MY DVD-RAM
> DISC. THANK YOU GUYS.

Please turn off your CAPS LOCK. Then try visiting
http://www.nero.com/us/updates.html to update Nero. The current version
is 6.3.1.25 and it may support your drive. Or you can look up your drive
to see if it is supported here: http://www.nero.com/us/632012038142166.php

--
Ian.
Anonymous

look at this web site:
http://www.nero.com/us/632012038142166.php?manu=Matsush...
it dosen't have my LF-D211 DVD-RAM BURNER.
what can i do
please help me

!