DVD-RAM BURNING PROBLEM. PLEASE HELP ME

I'M USING A DVD-RAM BURNER FROM MATSUSHITA/PANASONIC MODEL LF-D211. AND I
HAVE A DVD-RAM 2~3 X SPEED REWRITEABLE DISC. I CAN'T BURN SOME MOVIE FILES
ONTO MY DISC BY USING NERO 6.3.1.15 OR CLONEDVD.
IN NERO BURNING ROM, IT DOESN'T HVE MY DVD-RAM DRIVE IN ITS RECODER
SELETION. I DON'T KNOW WHY. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS PROLEM?
TELL ME WHAT SOFTWARE I CAN USE TO BURN THE MOVIES FILES INTO MY DVD-RAM
DISC. THANK YOU GUYS.
2 answers Last reply
More about burning problem

    "HUY NGUYEN" <HUYNGUYEN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'M USING A DVD-RAM BURNER FROM MATSUSHITA/PANASONIC MODEL LF-D211. AND
    > HAVE A DVD-RAM 2~3 X SPEED REWRITEABLE DISC. I CAN'T BURN SOME MOVIE
    FILES
    > ONTO MY DISC BY USING NERO 6.3.1.15 OR CLONEDVD.
    > IN NERO BURNING ROM, IT DOESN'T HVE MY DVD-RAM DRIVE IN ITS RECODER
    > SELETION. I DON'T KNOW WHY. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS PROLEM?
    > TELL ME WHAT SOFTWARE I CAN USE TO BURN THE MOVIES FILES INTO MY DVD-RAM
    > DISC. THANK YOU GUYS.

    Please turn off your CAPS LOCK. Then try visiting
    http://www.nero.com/us/updates.html to update Nero. The current version
    is 6.3.1.25 and it may support your drive. Or you can look up your drive
    to see if it is supported here: http://www.nero.com/us/632012038142166.php

    --
    Ian.

    look at this web site:
    http://www.nero.com/us/632012038142166.php?manu=Matsushita%2FPanasonic&lang=en
    it dosen't have my LF-D211 DVD-RAM BURNER.
    what can i do
    please help me

    "Ionizer" wrote:

    > "HUY NGUYEN" <HUYNGUYEN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I'M USING A DVD-RAM BURNER FROM MATSUSHITA/PANASONIC MODEL LF-D211. AND
    > > HAVE A DVD-RAM 2~3 X SPEED REWRITEABLE DISC. I CAN'T BURN SOME MOVIE
    > FILES
    > > ONTO MY DISC BY USING NERO 6.3.1.15 OR CLONEDVD.
    > > IN NERO BURNING ROM, IT DOESN'T HVE MY DVD-RAM DRIVE IN ITS RECODER
    > > SELETION. I DON'T KNOW WHY. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH THIS PROLEM?
    > > TELL ME WHAT SOFTWARE I CAN USE TO BURN THE MOVIES FILES INTO MY DVD-RAM
    > > DISC. THANK YOU GUYS.
    >
    > Please turn off your CAPS LOCK. Then try visiting
    > http://www.nero.com/us/updates.html to update Nero. The current version
    > is 6.3.1.25 and it may support your drive. Or you can look up your drive
    > to see if it is supported here: http://www.nero.com/us/632012038142166.php
    >
    > --
    > Ian.

Video DVD RAM Burner Windows XP