Recommendation sought

I'm looking for a digital camera for available light work for $500.00 or
less street price for available light work. Does such a thing exist?

Salmonella
2 answers Last reply
More about recommendation sought

    "Salmonella" <salmonella10@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a digital camera for available light work for $500.00 or
    > less street price for available light work. Does such a thing exist?
    >
    > Salmonella

    For that price, you can certainly get one that allows the user to select a
    sensitivity equivalent to one of several ISO ratings.
    http://www.digitalreview.com/ has detailed specifications on most digital
    camera makes and models.
    ..

    On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:28:04 -0500, Salmonella
    <salmonella10@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I'm looking for a digital camera for available light work for $500.00 or
    >less street price for available light work. Does such a thing exist?
    >
    >Salmonella

    Look at the Oly 5060
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/C5060/C56A12.HTM

Cameras Light Peripherals