Recommendation sought

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 18, 2004 2:28:04 AM

I'm looking for a digital camera for available light work for $500.00 or
less street price for available light work. Does such a thing exist?

Salmonella

More about : recommendation sought

Anonymous
September 18, 2004 4:17:28 PM

"Salmonella" <salmonella10@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a digital camera for available light work for $500.00 or
> less street price for available light work. Does such a thing exist?
>
> Salmonella

For that price, you can certainly get one that allows the user to select a
sensitivity equivalent to one of several ISO ratings.
http://www.digitalreview.com/ has detailed specifications on most digital
camera makes and models.
..
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 9:43:44 PM

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 22:28:04 -0500, Salmonella
<salmonella10@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I'm looking for a digital camera for available light work for $500.00 or
>less street price for available light work. Does such a thing exist?
>
>Salmonella

Look at the Oly 5060
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/C5060/C56A12.HTM
!