What do you make of these chkdsk errors?

I keep running chkdsk /f on XP and am getting the below errors. The
more I run it the less errors but it never comes up error free on C:,
it always says it cleaned up some minor inconsistencies.

first run: Cleaning up minor inconsistencies on the drive.
Cleaning up 6 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 6 unused index entries from index $SDH of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 6 unused security descriptors.

second run: Cleaning up minor inconsistencies on the drive.
Cleaning up 2 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 2 unused index entries from index $SDH of file 0x9.
Cleaning up 2 unused security descriptors.

third run: Cleaning up minor inconsistencies on the drive.

fourth run: Cleaning up minor inconsistencies on the drive.

fith run: Cleaning up minor inconsistencies on the drive.

sodium

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2001

I know you guys aren't interested in this so I will respond to my own post -
yes, I'm a lonely loser. :)
I had a friend run chkdsk /f on his XP and he got the exact same error
report that I posted here. There is info all over the web about NTFS and
these same error reports when runnin chkdsk /f. Why is that? Is NTFS not
cleaning itself up properly or what? At first I thought I had a HDD going
south so I did an experiment and used Partition Magic to convert my C:
parttion from NTFS to FAT32, I then ran ran chkdsk /f again and got no
errors reported. I've ran Seatools diagnostics and there is nothing wrong
with my HDD. Why is chkdsk /f giving so many people this same error report
when running with NTFS? Time to contact Microsoft.