Tom Tom Maps for India

May 12, 2004 1:32:57 AM

Hello

Are there any maps available for india or the north of india (punjab state)?

Many thanks

More about : tom tom maps india

Anonymous
May 13, 2004 2:32:34 AM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 21:32:57 +0000 (UTC), "Satnam Johal"
<satnam_johal@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Are there any maps available for india or the north of india (punjab state)?

I don't think so, but you could check the developers site
(http://www.tomtom.com).

--
Marlof Bregonje
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices

Satnam Johal wrote:
> Hello
>
> Are there any maps available for india or the north of india (punjab
> state)?
>
> Many thanks

There aren't sorry :(

--