sharon

I can no longer watch videos from any format on CBS
Survivor website. This is a new problem as I was able to
watch them last season. When I Right Click on the video
link I see this message:
javascript:eek:penWin
('/primetime/survivor9/insider/index.php',758,517,'insWin'
,'no');
Protocol: Unknown Protocol

I don't understand javascript, but I do understand 'no'
and it looks like there is a 'no' in that message. Does
that mean something is telling the video not to open?
and if so, what? and what should I do to change that?

Thanks if you can help.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Could be you no longer have the Java Virtual Machine (Java VM) installed.
http://java-virtual-machine.net/download.html is a place to start.