Computerized Video Voyerism

Hello,

My name is Adrian Reeves and I reside in the Chicago area. I have recently
encountered a problem here in the apt unit I live in. Lately I've been
seeing shadows along the walls of my unit at night. I also see, when I have
the room completely darkened, a light which seems to be mouse driven. My
theory on the matter is that my neighbor downstairs has some sort of
computerized or digital technology that is being used to spy on the unit up
here. I'm trying to find out 1, is there any sort of technology out now
which would allow a person to have that capability and 2, if so what is the
name of it and how would one get it?

Nice try....

Do you think anyone is going to be foolish enough to fall for this one?

I smell Troll....

Bobby

"ar123" <ar123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> My name is Adrian Reeves and I reside in the Chicago area. I have
> recently
> encountered a problem here in the apt unit I live in. Lately I've been
> seeing shadows along the walls of my unit at night. I also see, when I
> have
> the room completely darkened, a light which seems to be mouse driven. My
> theory on the matter is that my neighbor downstairs has some sort of
> computerized or digital technology that is being used to spy on the unit
> up
> here. I'm trying to find out 1, is there any sort of technology out now
> which would allow a person to have that capability and 2, if so what is
> the
> name of it and how would one get it?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

If you suspect something illegal is going on you call the cops or the
apartment manager.

"ar123" <ar123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> My name is Adrian Reeves and I reside in the Chicago area. I have
> recently
> encountered a problem here in the apt unit I live in. Lately I've been
> seeing shadows along the walls of my unit at night. I also see, when I
> have
> the room completely darkened, a light which seems to be mouse driven. My
> theory on the matter is that my neighbor downstairs has some sort of
> computerized or digital technology that is being used to spy on the unit
> up
> here. I'm trying to find out 1, is there any sort of technology out now
> which would allow a person to have that capability and 2, if so what is
> the
> name of it and how would one get it?

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:37:02 -0700, "ar123"
<ar123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>My name is Adrian Reeves and I reside in the Chicago area. I have recently
>encountered a problem here in the apt unit I live in. Lately I've been
>seeing shadows along the walls of my unit at night. I also see, when I have
>the room completely darkened, a light which seems to be mouse driven. My
>theory on the matter is that my neighbor downstairs has some sort of
>computerized or digital technology that is being used to spy on the unit up
>here. I'm trying to find out 1, is there any sort of technology out now
>which would allow a person to have that capability and 2, if so what is the
>name of it and how would one get it?

Have you recently installed an optical wireless mouse, or optical
mouse?

Donald L McDaniel
Keep the thread intact
Post reply to original newsgroup