How to slow down the recording speed when making backups w..

Archived from groups: comp.publish.cdrom.software,24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage (More info?)

Hello All:

I have to burn at slower speeds than the one specified to avoid getting
"coasters"... I could not find the menu item to do this. In copying
CD's the Nero module allows me to do this.

Thanks,

DeGuza

"Kompu Kid" <deguza@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello All:
>
> I have to burn at slower speeds than the one specified to avoid getting
> "coasters"... I could not find the menu item to do this. In copying
> CD's the Nero module allows me to do this.

When I start Nero 5.0 a "New compilation" wizard starts. The write speed is
on the "Burn" tab.