Harddisk Diagnostic Software

I have many of harddisk with seek error in near the end of harddisk. I
want to make partition with partial space of harddisk without seek error.

Have any utiltiy to check FAT32,FAT16,NTFS partition with following
requirement:

- sequential pattern test
- random pattern test

I suggest you use Partition Table Doctor to resolve your
problem.The software provides very useful functions:
Backup partition table, Restore partition table, Rebuild
partition table, undelete partition, Fix boot sector,
rebuild mbr,surface test etc.

First thing I recommend you download the demo version of
Partition Table Doctor.( http://www.ptdd.com/download.htm )

It checks partitions not by "clusters" and doesn't label out the bad
sectors on one partition. Partition Table Doctor will check every
sector and display when it found a bad sector.

see more: http://www.ptdd.com/surfacetest.htm

joeP

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

<wemaole@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Partition Table Doctor will check every
> sector and display when it found a bad sector.

Wow! Brilliant!

Previously Jabba Leung <jabbahk@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have many of harddisk with seek error in near the end of harddisk. I
> want to make partition with partial space of harddisk without seek error.

> Have any utiltiy to check FAT32,FAT16,NTFS partition with following
> requirement:

> - sequential pattern test
> - random pattern test

Seek errors are a very bad sign. Just delete your data completely and
throw away the disk. Your data will be almost as safe as with what you
want to do, but on the plus side you will be sure your data is lost
and will not waste any more time on it.

Arno