IE crashes when playing WMP video streaming

was using wmp9, IE video streamed well

installed wmp10, IE crashes before video streaming starts

what can I do? cant even revert back to WMP9!
3 answers Last reply
More about crashes playing video streaming

    What video is it? Give us a url.

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "Ahmed Anis" <now@y> wrote in message
    > was using wmp9, IE video streamed well
    >
    > installed wmp10, IE crashes before video streaming starts
    >
    > what can I do? cant even revert back to WMP9!

    http://www.gamespot.com/gslive

    it try's to connect to the media, but then crashes. But the crash error is
    under internet explorer no windows media player.

    By the way i'm not using a firewall

    -------

    "Rehan" <rehan@nospamntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > What video is it? Give us a url.
    >
    > --
    > Rehan
    > www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker
    >

    > "Ahmed Anis" <now@y> wrote in message
    >> was using wmp9, IE video streamed well
    >>
    >> installed wmp10, IE crashes before video streaming starts
    >>
    >> what can I do? cant even revert back to WMP9!

    It works over here with WMP10 + SP2.

    --

    > http://www.gamespot.com/gslive
    >
    > it try's to connect to the media, but then crashes. But the crash error is
    > under internet explorer no windows media player.
    >
    > By the way i'm not using a firewall
    >
    > -------
    >
    > "Rehan" <rehan@nospamntlworld.com> wrote in message
    >> What video is it? Give us a url.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Rehan
    >> www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker
    >>

    >> "Ahmed Anis" <now@y> wrote in message
    >>> was using wmp9, IE video streamed well
    >>>
    >>> installed wmp10, IE crashes before video streaming starts
    >>>
    >>> what can I do? cant even revert back to WMP9!

Video Internet Explorer Streaming Windows XP