sri

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

Can anyone tell me if we can capture high resolution pics from a dv camera
using movie maker or any other software. I have taken some video and need to
get some pics as we did not click pictures. am desperate to find this. please
please please help. thank you

Ed

You can save a still picture from a video clip with movie maker and probably
most other video editing software, however, the resolution will be 720 x
480, which I would not consider high resolution. Probably fine for
displaying on the web or to create slide shows but very good for printing.

Play the clip in preview and then from tools, select "Take Picture from
Preview"

Ed

Remove the capital ST spam trap
when replying directly to me.

"Sri" <Sri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if we can capture high resolution pics from a dv camera
> using movie maker or any other software. I have taken some video and need
> get some pics as we did not click pictures. am desperate to find this.
please
> please please help. thank you

sri

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

thank you very much ED. Will try 2morow and see the results. thanks a
zillion. Also, does anyone know if there are tools to increase the resolution
of an image without losing clarity of the pictures? Thanks in advance.

"Ed" wrote:

> You can save a still picture from a video clip with movie maker and probably
> most other video editing software, however, the resolution will be 720 x
> 480, which I would not consider high resolution. Probably fine for
> displaying on the web or to create slide shows but very good for printing.
>
> Play the clip in preview and then from tools, select "Take Picture from
> Preview"
>
> Ed
>

> Remove the capital ST spam trap
> when replying directly to me.
>

> "Sri" <Sri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone tell me if we can capture high resolution pics from a dv camera
> > using movie maker or any other software. I have taken some video and need
> > get some pics as we did not click pictures. am desperate to find this.
> please
> > please please help. thank you

TRENDING THREADS