Audiovox PPC 5050 - Pocket PC 2002 OS

May 11, 2004 6:41:46 PM

Does anyone know if there is a version of Pocket PC 2002 os for the
Audiovox PPC 5050?

It comes shipped with PPC 2003 (ce 4.2) but I haved some applications
that only run under PPC 2002.

Is there a downgrade available?
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 12:15:49 AM

What apps do you have that won't run, Cary?

You may have better luck going to the developer of the applications to see
if they have an upgraded version of the applications.
"Cary Lewis" <cslewis@mobilecom.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if there is a version of Pocket PC 2002 os for the
> Audiovox PPC 5050?
>
> It comes shipped with PPC 2003 (ce 4.2) but I haved some applications
> that only run under PPC 2002.
>
> Is there a downgrade available?
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 4:11:27 AM

You need to go to your manufacturers web site, and probably email them (not
MS).

!