Importing Video from DVD To Movie Maker

I would like to import video from a DVD-R and would like to know how to
change the format so it can be recognized by Movie Maker

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Try asking your question in the moviemaker newsgroup.

"Nodin" <Nodin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to import video from a DVD-R and would like to know how to
> change the format so it can be recognized by Movie Maker

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Use VirtualDubMod to save the DVD movie as an AVI.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker

"Nodin" <Nodin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to import video from a DVD-R and would like to know how to
> change the format so it can be recognized by Movie Maker

TRENDING THREADS