Mike

Splendid

Following my download and installation of XP SP2, as soon as I try to launch
Movie Maker, it hangs then crashes, requesting that I send an error report to
MS. Any thoughts how to fix this. It worked great before the SP2 download.
--
Mike

See the troubleshooting section of PapaJohn's website at www.papajohn.org.
It sounds like there is a codec on your PC that is incompatible with SP2.
www.coribright.com