Movie maker crashes

Following my download and installation of XP SP2, as soon as I try to launch
Movie Maker, it hangs then crashes, requesting that I send an error report to
MS. Any thoughts how to fix this. It worked great before the SP2 download.
--
Mike
1 answer Last reply

    See the troubleshooting section of PapaJohn's website at www.papajohn.org.
    It sounds like there is a codec on your PC that is incompatible with SP2.
    www.coribright.com

    > Following my download and installation of XP SP2, as soon as I try to
    > launch
    > Movie Maker, it hangs then crashes, requesting that I send an error report
    > MS. Any thoughts how to fix this. It worked great before the SP2
    > download.
    > --
    > Mike

Video Download Movie Maker Windows XP