Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Hi, I just received a PC running XPpro. When I first turn
the PC on everything looks good, The XP screen comes on as
its booting, then all of a sudden it is like the monitor
loses signal. If I boot up in safe mode, then the monitor
seems to work fine. Could some one help me please?

Jason

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

You need to install the graphics card drivers

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker