video or movies downloads

September 29, 2004 3:39:38 PM

I am a new user. I see that some posts with pictures or
video are downloaded as text, sometimes in a number of
posts which indicate "name 1/5" "name 2/5"
etc.

How do I view the downloaded text as a picture or video

More about : video movies downloads

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 3:57:11 PM

Oh, you mean in Binary Newsgroups.....?