video or movies downloads

I am a new user. I see that some posts with pictures or
video are downloaded as text, sometimes in a number of
posts which indicate "name 1/5" "name 2/5"
etc.

How do I view the downloaded text as a picture or video
1 answer Last reply
More about video movies downloads

    Oh, you mean in Binary Newsgroups.....?

    http://www.zedtoo.demon.co.uk/jgfaq/post.html#DECODE

    www.coribright.com

    "jayw" <jaywemail-newsgroups@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I am a new user. I see that some posts with pictures or
    > video are downloaded as text, sometimes in a number of
    > posts which indicate "name 1/5" "name 2/5"
    > etc.
    >
    > How do I view the downloaded text as a picture or video

Video Movies Microsoft Windows XP