Colour resolution

I have a Pnp Nvidia GeForce4MX integratedGPU 32Meg video card.
I have a 1.8 Gig 606meg desktop PC and a CTX PV505 LCD monitor.
In Windows XP Home Settings I can select 1024x768 16 Bit res or 800x600 32
Bit but that's all.
Why can't I get 1024x768 32 Bit.
I have loaded the lastest driver from Nvidia site.
This causes problems when I run video in Media Player etc.
Can you help.?
Thanks, Bob

Does you display support that res, why use 32 bit the human can't see the
dif.

"Bob Neumann" <BobNeumann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a Pnp Nvidia GeForce4MX integratedGPU 32Meg video card.
> I have a 1.8 Gig 606meg desktop PC and a CTX PV505 LCD monitor.
> In Windows XP Home Settings I can select 1024x768 16 Bit res or 800x600 32
> Bit but that's all.
> Why can't I get 1024x768 32 Bit.
> I have loaded the lastest driver from Nvidia site.
> This causes problems when I run video in Media Player etc.
> Can you help.?
> Thanks, Bob

I am not sure if the LCD monitor will allow 32 bit but I think it should ? .
Some pictures and video especially from my video camera does have more the
16 bit colours, especially sky blue which comes out blotchy on the PC but ok
on TV.