Poll for next bash? CS:S or HL2CTF or HL2M or?

Hey! What about a little quick'n'dirty poll?

I was seriously involved in real-life (tm) last week, but I am back in
cyberspace again

Poll for next bash? Do we want to play

HLDM
A lockdown map is released for HLDM
CS
Old drill
CS:S
New maps from Valve
HL2CTF
1.4 just released
http://www.hl2ctf.com/
HL2M?
New exciting maps to epxlore

Jury of AGHL Elite Bastards give me your votes please

rgds
11 answers Last reply
More about poll bash hl2ctf hl2m

    Civilian_Target wrote:
    > HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.

    Just wondering if we could get a lot of people interesting a serious CS
    bash?

    Hmmmm maybe Zombie Panic?
    http://www.zombiepanic.org/site/index.php
    Sounds like a lot of fun

    HL2DM is ok with me though :-)

    HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.

    Civilian_Target

    "Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.
    >
    > Civilian_Target

    I agree with civ......
    HL2DM or DM would be good for me....but
    its your playground, you decide oh mighty one.. ;o)

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey! What about a little quick'n'dirty poll?
    >
    > I was seriously involved in real-life (tm) last week, but I am back in
    > cyberspace again
    >
    > Poll for next bash? Do we want to play
    >
    > HLDM
    > A lockdown map is released for HLDM
    > CS
    > Old drill
    > CS:S
    > New maps from Valve
    > HL2CTF
    > 1.4 just released
    > http://www.hl2ctf.com/
    > HL2M?
    > New exciting maps to epxlore
    >
    > Jury of AGHL Elite Bastards give me your votes please
    >
    > rgds

    For me, CTF or DM is cool. If the poll goes to either of those, I hope
    I can stay awake long enough to drop in :)
    McG.

    On 14 May 2005 13:07:06 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Civilian_Target wrote:
    >> HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.
    >>
    >Just wondering if we could get a lot of people interesting a serious CS
    >bash?

    i'd play

    dr ratt

    gary: so there's no chance we can be together?
    lisa: only if you promise me you'll never die.
    gary: you know i can't promise that.
    lisa: if you could do that, i'd make love to you, right now.
    gary: i promise. i will never die.

    I'd vote for cs:source, but if the bash is for tonight i can't attend,
    got bloody work! :(

    On 14 May 2005 08:30:55 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hey! What about a little quick'n'dirty poll?
    >
    >I was seriously involved in real-life (tm) last week, but I am back in
    >cyberspace again
    >
    >Poll for next bash? Do we want to play
    >
    >HLDM
    > A lockdown map is released for HLDM

    DM!

    --
    steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

    > I'd vote for cs:source, but if the bash is for
    > tonight i can't attend, got bloody work! :(

    Hehe
    Unfortunately I don't think CS:S with 10 players max would be any fun
    :-(
    With 512Kb upload I could probably get a decent amount of CS players up
    and running

    Btw no bash tonight on Peter's Playground!
    I have a package full of sausages and bread and a campfire in the
    garden

    So I guess I'd be a little occupied (and no server without me attending
    - hehe)

    I do hope you're able to get something out of this translation
    http://surl.dk/oj/
    If anything else it's a but "funny" :-)

    >> I'd vote for cs:source, but if the bash is for
    >> tonight i can't attend, got bloody work! :(
    >
    > Hehe
    > Unfortunately I don't think CS:S with 10 players max would be any fun
    > :-(
    > With 512Kb upload I could probably get a decent amount of CS players
    > up and running
    >
    > Btw no bash tonight on Peter's Playground!
    > I have a package full of sausages and bread and a campfire in the
    > garden
    >
    > So I guess I'd be a little occupied (and no server without me
    > attending - hehe)
    >
    > I do hope you're able to get something out of this translation
    > http://surl.dk/oj/
    > If anything else it's a but "funny" :-)

    Enjoy the cookout Peter! :) Slap some BBQ sauce on one of them
    sausages for me will ya? ;)
    McG.

    Peter [AGHL] wrote:
    > Civilian_Target wrote:
    >
    >>HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.
    >>

    > Just wondering if we could get a lot of people interesting a serious CS
    > bash?
    >
    > Hmmmm maybe Zombie Panic?
    > http://www.zombiepanic.org/site/index.php
    > Sounds like a lot of fun
    >
    > HL2DM is ok with me though :-)

    I could do that.
    Hell I even have a dedicated server all ready setup that the Phat "clan"
    use.
    Customizable, family friendly and password protected. Give me a time and
    I can round up a few more guys.
    Check server browser for Phat's Phamily Phriendly Counter-strike server

    --
    Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
    Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com

    >Phat's Phamily Phriendly Counter-strike server

    Nice. :)

Games Video Games