Poll for next bash? CS:S or HL2CTF or HL2M or?

Hey! What about a little quick'n'dirty poll?

I was seriously involved in real-life (tm) last week, but I am back in
cyberspace again

Poll for next bash? Do we want to play

HLDM
A lockdown map is released for HLDM
CS
Old drill
CS:S
New maps from Valve
HL2CTF
1.4 just released
http://www.hl2ctf.com/
HL2M?
New exciting maps to epxlore

Jury of AGHL Elite Bastards give me your votes please

rgds

Civilian_Target wrote:
> HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.

Just wondering if we could get a lot of people interesting a serious CS
bash?

Hmmmm maybe Zombie Panic?
http://www.zombiepanic.org/site/index.php
Sounds like a lot of fun

HL2DM is ok with me though :)

HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.

Civilian_Target

"Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.
>
> Civilian_Target

I agree with civ......
HL2DM or DM would be good for me....but
its your playground, you decide oh mighty one.. ;o)

--
DrC [aghl]

"Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey! What about a little quick'n'dirty poll?
>
> I was seriously involved in real-life (tm) last week, but I am back in
> cyberspace again
>
> Poll for next bash? Do we want to play
>
> HLDM
> A lockdown map is released for HLDM
> CS
> Old drill
> CS:S
> New maps from Valve
> HL2CTF
> 1.4 just released
> http://www.hl2ctf.com/
> HL2M?
> New exciting maps to epxlore
>
> Jury of AGHL Elite Bastards give me your votes please
>
> rgds

For me, CTF or DM is cool. If the poll goes to either of those, I hope
I can stay awake long enough to drop in :)
McG.

On 14 May 2005 13:07:06 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Civilian_Target wrote:
>> HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.
>>
>Just wondering if we could get a lot of people interesting a serious CS
>bash?

i'd play

dr ratt

gary: so there's no chance we can be together?
lisa: only if you promise me you'll never die.
gary: you know i can't promise that.
lisa: if you could do that, i'd make love to you, right now.
gary: i promise. i will never die.

On 14 May 2005 08:30:55 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hey! What about a little quick'n'dirty poll?
>
>I was seriously involved in real-life (tm) last week, but I am back in
>cyberspace again
>
>Poll for next bash? Do we want to play
>
>HLDM
> A lockdown map is released for HLDM

DM!

--
steve <AT> steveevans <DOT> org

> I'd vote for cs:source, but if the bash is for
> tonight i can't attend, got bloody work! :(

Hehe
Unfortunately I don't think CS:S with 10 players max would be any fun
:-(
With 512Kb upload I could probably get a decent amount of CS players up
and running

Btw no bash tonight on Peter's Playground!
I have a package full of sausages and bread and a campfire in the
garden

So I guess I'd be a little occupied (and no server without me attending
- hehe)

I do hope you're able to get something out of this translation
http://surl.dk/oj/
If anything else it's a but "funny" :)

>> I'd vote for cs:source, but if the bash is for
>> tonight i can't attend, got bloody work! :(
>
> Hehe
> Unfortunately I don't think CS:S with 10 players max would be any fun
> :-(
> With 512Kb upload I could probably get a decent amount of CS players
> up and running
>
> Btw no bash tonight on Peter's Playground!
> I have a package full of sausages and bread and a campfire in the
> garden
>
> So I guess I'd be a little occupied (and no server without me
> attending - hehe)
>
> I do hope you're able to get something out of this translation
> http://surl.dk/oj/
> If anything else it's a but "funny" :)

Enjoy the cookout Peter! :) Slap some BBQ sauce on one of them
sausages for me will ya? ;)
McG.

jethro

Distinguished
May 5, 2004

Peter [AGHL] wrote:
> Civilian_Target wrote:
>
>>HL2DM, or HLDM. CS isn't bad - but you *need* a lot of people.
>>

> Just wondering if we could get a lot of people interesting a serious CS
> bash?
>
> Hmmmm maybe Zombie Panic?
> http://www.zombiepanic.org/site/index.php
> Sounds like a lot of fun
>
> HL2DM is ok with me though :)

I could do that.
Hell I even have a dedicated server all ready setup that the Phat "clan"
use.
Customizable, family friendly and password protected. Give me a time and
I can round up a few more guys.
Check server browser for Phat's Phamily Phriendly Counter-strike server

--
Jethro[AGHL] aka Phat_Pinger
Reply Email: jethro86 (at) gmail (dot) com