DVD error

September 29, 2004 11:28:18 PM

I bought a used IBM T23 notebook. It came with a cd/RW
and DVD player. I've bought the DVD XPack for Windows
XP, install it and reboot. When I try to play, it was
saying that the screen resoultion need to be lower. I
did that but still, I get that same error message.
HELP!!!!
What should I do?
MY Win XP Pro is up to date with service pack 2.
What should I do?

More about : dvd error

September 30, 2004 3:55:06 AM

"Rick" wrote:

> I bought a used IBM T23 notebook. It came with a cd/RW
> and DVD player. I've bought the DVD XPack for Windows
> XP, install it and reboot. When I try to play, it was
> saying that the screen resoultion need to be lower. I
> did that but still, I get that same error message.
> HELP!!!!
> What should I do?
> MY Win XP Pro is up to date with service pack 2.
> What should I do?
>
> Have you tried using Wizard Compatability Program and change to a different OS
Anonymous
September 30, 2004 2:21:34 PM

Download and install updated graphics drivers for your graphics card from
the manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com