DVD error

I bought a used IBM T23 notebook. It came with a cd/RW
and DVD player. I've bought the DVD XPack for Windows
XP, install it and reboot. When I try to play, it was
saying that the screen resoultion need to be lower. I
did that but still, I get that same error message.
HELP!!!!
What should I do?
MY Win XP Pro is up to date with service pack 2.
What should I do?
2 answers Last reply
More about error

    "Rick" wrote:

    > I bought a used IBM T23 notebook. It came with a cd/RW
    > and DVD player. I've bought the DVD XPack for Windows
    > XP, install it and reboot. When I try to play, it was
    > saying that the screen resoultion need to be lower. I
    > did that but still, I get that same error message.
    > HELP!!!!
    > What should I do?
    > MY Win XP Pro is up to date with service pack 2.
    > What should I do?
    >
    > Have you tried using Wizard Compatability Program and change to a different OS

    Download and install updated graphics drivers for your graphics card from
    the manufacturer's website.
    www.coribright.com

    "Rick" <kwxj61b@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I bought a used IBM T23 notebook. It came with a cd/RW
    > and DVD player. I've bought the DVD XPack for Windows
    > XP, install it and reboot. When I try to play, it was
    > saying that the screen resoultion need to be lower. I
    > did that but still, I get that same error message.
    > HELP!!!!
    > What should I do?
    > MY Win XP Pro is up to date with service pack 2.
    > What should I do?

Video DVD Windows XP