  • Sony
  • Codec
  • Windows XP
September 30, 2004 1:54:16 AM

Windows XP SP1
Windows MP 8.00.00.4487

Please direct me to a free codec so I can play commercial
DVDs.

Sony DVD - R DW-U18A . No codec with the device, nor
are any available from Sony, that I can find.

Thanks.

WC

More about : codec wmp needed

September 30, 2004 9:01:50 PM

1. Install WinDVD trial version but dont use the software. WMP then keep
using the codec fine.
2. Use Media Player Classic which has built in codec

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

!