Internal Application Error - Media Player 10

September 30, 2004 2:16:05 PM

Has anyone experience this error message with Media Player
10 'Internal Application Error'

Bob
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 2:16:07 AM

yes i don,t know what to do

"bobbybav" wrote:

> Has anyone experience this error message with Media Player
> 10 'Internal Application Error'
>
> Bob

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 2:08:22 PM

I am really frustrated with the media player. It was working fine until
last week and now it crashes.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Ver. 10 and now have gone back to Ver. 9.
It won't start.

What should I be doing?

Dan

--