Scott

I upgraded my computer from WIn 98 to Win xp through a
clean install. I can't seem to get the vdv to play
movies. What do I need to accomplish this?

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

You seem to be missing the DVD codecs. Install the DVD playing software
that you had installed previosuly. WinDVD or PowerDVD which one was it ?

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker