file address in title bar

I recently set up my windows to display the file address
in the title bar of programs, but now it won't go away.
I have reset it in my folder options, but it still won't
go away.
what do I do??

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

Note that there are two similar settings in Tools > Folder Options:

Display the full path in the address bar
Display the full path in the title bar

Make sure you are setting the second one.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker