Hi

Had some photos on Compactflash card, put onto hard drive and have since
overwritten the photos on the card (with just one more set of images), upon
returning to the pc after my holidays, my hard drive has packed in,
therefore i belive i've lost these images.
Can anyone please help me find a solution, i've came across programs that
let you get the images from corrupt cards etc, but can't seem to find one
where images that have been 'overwritten' can be recovered, please help, or
at least let me know if i'm looking for something that doesn't exist.

thanks in advance

Mark

"Mark Starkey" <stash.stash@ukgateway.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Had some photos on Compactflash card, put onto hard drive and have since
> overwritten the photos on the card (with just one more set of images),
> upon
> returning to the pc after my holidays, my hard drive has packed in,
> therefore i belive i've lost these images.
> Can anyone please help me find a solution, i've came across programs that
> let you get the images from corrupt cards etc, but can't seem to find one
> where images that have been 'overwritten' can be recovered, please help,
> or
> at least let me know if i'm looking for something that doesn't exist.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Mark

You can try Photo Rescue. The demo will tell you if there is any recovery
possible.
http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/

But if you have overwritten the old images, it is not possible to recover
the old images.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com