C00D11D4

I am learning how to use wm10 and the video features. I
got this error code and a message saying that windows
media cannot perform the action at this time, when I
tried to watch some news headlines on the msnbc headlines
site on windows media. Does anyone know what this means
and have some information they could share? Thank you in
advance for your help.

Rob

Guide To Error C00D11D4 In WMP
http://msmvps.com/chrisl/articles/11317.aspx