  • VCD
  • Movie Maker
  • Windows XP
October 4, 2004 8:33:26 AM

Am I'm right in thinking that it is not possible to
produce VCD's that will play in a DVD Player with Movie
Maker. If not please advice me on how to do it as I am
getting tired of always saving to tape!

More about : making vcd movie maker

October 4, 2004 4:42:09 PM

You can make a VCD using freely available tools:

TMPGenc
VCDEasy

See my FAQ entry at http://rehanfx.org/faq.htm which talks about DVD making
but the steps are similar. Just encode in MPEG1 format using TMPGenc and use
VCDEasy as the authoring program.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker