Making VCD with Movie Maker 2

Am I'm right in thinking that it is not possible to
produce VCD's that will play in a DVD Player with Movie
Maker. If not please advice me on how to do it as I am
getting tired of always saving to tape!
1 answer Last reply
More about making movie maker

    You can make a VCD using freely available tools:

    TMPGenc
    VCDEasy

    See my FAQ entry at http://rehanfx.org/faq.htm which talks about DVD making
    but the steps are similar. Just encode in MPEG1 format using TMPGenc and use
    VCDEasy as the authoring program.

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "Graham" <grahamramsey@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Am I'm right in thinking that it is not possible to
    > produce VCD's that will play in a DVD Player with Movie
    > Maker. If not please advice me on how to do it as I am
    > getting tired of always saving to tape!

Video VCD Movie Maker Windows XP