I can't play a movie after SP2

October 4, 2004 7:59:02 PM

when i'm trying to see a movie winDVD 4plus give me a notification that i
must change my resolutions. when i watch a divx with bsplayer the sound
syncronised with the picture. all of this happend after i installed the SP2.
i tried to undo the instalation with a system restore but nothing worked.
can someone help me?
tnx

More about : play movie sp2

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 8:48:59 PM

Update your graphics card drivers from the graphic card manufacturer's
website.
www.coribright.com

!