I can't play a movie after SP2

when i'm trying to see a movie winDVD 4plus give me a notification that i
must change my resolutions. when i watch a divx with bsplayer the sound
syncronised with the picture. all of this happend after i installed the SP2.
i tried to undo the instalation with a system restore but nothing worked.
can someone help me?
tnx
1 answer Last reply
More about play movie

    Update your graphics card drivers from the graphic card manufacturer's
    website.
    www.coribright.com

    "kabouter D.F pellepatat" <kabouterDFpellepatat@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message news:B026A1CD-E637-4D92-A2DD-B7BA3402C713@microsoft.com...
    > when i'm trying to see a movie winDVD 4plus give me a notification that i
    > must change my resolutions. when i watch a divx with bsplayer the sound
    > syncronised with the picture. all of this happend after i installed the
    > SP2.
    > i tried to undo the instalation with a system restore but nothing worked.
    > can someone help me?
    > tnx

Video Movies Microsoft System Restore Windows XP