Possible to connect 2 computers via USB?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
September 1, 2004 7:36:52 PM

I have 2 computers. One of the computers does not have an ethernet board,
but they both have USB. Is there any way to connect these two computers
using the USB?

The new connection wizard allows 2 computers to be connected via COM1, or
LPT1, and apparently, InfraRed, but I did not see a USB option.

Is it possible to configure LPT1 so that it is on a USB port?

Michael Giroux

More about : connect computers usb

September 2, 2004 3:29:32 AM

how about using a search engine!

http://www.computerstodayinc.com/usbnetwork.htm

mike

"Michael Giroux" <mlgiroux@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o LyWuQHkEHA.2340@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> I have 2 computers. One of the computers does not have an ethernet board,
> but they both have USB. Is there any way to connect these two computers
> using the USB?
>
> The new connection wizard allows 2 computers to be connected via COM1, or
> LPT1, and apparently, InfraRed, but I did not see a USB option.
>
> Is it possible to configure LPT1 so that it is on a USB port?
>
> Michael Giroux

---
September 2, 2004 3:29:33 AM

Hi