Possible to connect 2 computers via USB?

I have 2 computers. One of the computers does not have an ethernet board,
but they both have USB. Is there any way to connect these two computers
using the USB?

The new connection wizard allows 2 computers to be connected via COM1, or
LPT1, and apparently, InfraRed, but I did not see a USB option.

Is it possible to configure LPT1 so that it is on a USB port?

Michael Giroux
2 answers Last reply
More about possible connect computers

    how about using a search engine!

    http://www.computerstodayinc.com/usbnetwork.htm

    mike

    "Michael Giroux" <mlgiroux@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I have 2 computers. One of the computers does not have an ethernet board,
    > but they both have USB. Is there any way to connect these two computers
    > using the USB?
    >
    > The new connection wizard allows 2 computers to be connected via COM1, or
    > LPT1, and apparently, InfraRed, but I did not see a USB option.
    >
    > Is it possible to configure LPT1 so that it is on a USB port?
    >
    > Michael Giroux

    ---

    Hi
    You can find few options and Link here: http://www.ezlan.net/direct.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "mike" <mike@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
    > how about using a search engine!
    >
    > http://www.computerstodayinc.com/usbnetwork.htm
    >
    > mike
    >
    > "Michael Giroux" <mlgiroux@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I have 2 computers. One of the computers does not have an ethernet
    board,
    > > but they both have USB. Is there any way to connect these two computers
    > > using the USB?
    > >
    > > The new connection wizard allows 2 computers to be connected via COM1,
    or
    > > LPT1, and apparently, InfraRed, but I did not see a USB option.
    > >
    > > Is it possible to configure LPT1 so that it is on a USB port?
    > >
    > > Michael Giroux
    > >

    > ---

Connection Computers USB Wireless Networking