I am capturing video using Windows Movie Maker 2 but the video is showing
upside down in the preview window. What can I do to correct this problem.
--
Michael Thompson

You have downloaded a codec package that has bootlegged codecs in it. You
need to clear codecs, and only download codecs from reputable sources.

Bobby