Could this actor have been the inspiration to model the G-..

7 answers Last reply
More about could actor inspiration model

    he is nothing like the G man

    "Jay" <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > Bill Nighy
    > http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0631490/
    >
    > http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy.jpg
    >
    > http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy02.jpg
    >
    > http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy03.jpg
    >

    > I think so.
    >
    > Jay

    "Jay" <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > Bill Nighy
    > http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0631490/
    >
    > http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy.jpg
    >
    > http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy02.jpg
    >
    > http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy03.jpg
    >

    > I think so.
    >
    > Jay

    Does look a bit like the G-man. Particularly in the first shot.

    > I think so.
    >
    > Jay

    No. Sorry.

    On Tue, 17 May 2005 10:59:18 +0100, "Sven" <me@privacy.net> wrote:

    >> I think so.
    >>
    >> Jay
    >
    >No. Sorry.

    the g man looks like joseph goebbels
    http://goebbelsprize.com/

    Jay <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> typed:

    > I think so.

    But I dont. ;)

    Look... at William B. Davis, look at Cigarette Smoking Man from X-Files...
    You will see who is who.

    --
    maniac

    Wow, I never expected to differ so much : (
    I still think that out of all the mentioned actors, Bill N. is the one that
    resembles the Gman the most.
    Just my opinion.

    Thanks for sharing yours though : )

    J.

    "maniac" <maniac@SPAMISBAD.tweak.pl> wrote in message
    > Jay <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> typed:
    >
    >> I think so.
    >
    > But I dont. ;)
    >
    > Look... at William B. Davis, look at Cigarette Smoking Man from X-Files...
    > You will see who is who.
    >
    >> Jay
    >
    > --
    > maniac

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:56:12 -0400, "Jay"
    <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> wrote:

    >Bill Nighy
    >http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0631490/
    >
    >http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy.jpg
    >
    >http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy02.jpg
    >
    >http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy03.jpg
    >

    >I think so.
    >
    >Jay

    According to Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar, a terrific reference book
    by Valve showcasing the assets and developement of HL2, The G-Man is
    modeled after world-renowned Alexander Technique practitiner Frank
    Sheldon. Seven photographics of Mr. Sheldon are offered in the book,
    four showing a marker grid on his face for use in building the 3D
    mesh for HL2. There you have it.

Games Video Games