Could this actor have been the inspiration to model the G-..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 17, 2005 3:56:12 AM
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 2:59:18 PM

> I think so.
>
> Jay

No. Sorry.
May 17, 2005 2:59:19 PM

On Tue, 17 May 2005 10:59:18 +0100, "Sven" <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>> I think so.
>>
>> Jay
>
>No. Sorry.

the g man looks like joseph goebbels
http://goebbelsprize.com/
May 17, 2005 9:09:33 PM

Jay <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> typed:

> I think so.

But I dont. ;)

Look... at William B. Davis, look at Cigarette Smoking Man from X-Files...
You will see who is who.

--
maniac
May 18, 2005 1:52:40 AM

Wow, I never expected to differ so much : (
I still think that out of all the mentioned actors, Bill N. is the one that
resembles the Gman the most.
Just my opinion.

Thanks for sharing yours though : )

J.

"maniac" <maniac@SPAMISBAD.tweak.pl> wrote in message
> Jay <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> typed:
>
>> I think so.
>
> But I dont. ;)
>
> Look... at William B. Davis, look at Cigarette Smoking Man from X-Files...
> You will see who is who.
>
>> Jay
>
> --
> maniac
May 20, 2005 4:14:41 AM

On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:56:12 -0400, "Jay"
<nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>Bill Nighy
>http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0631490/
>
>http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy.jpg
>
>http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy02.jpg
>
>http://www.javierdl.com/temp/bill_nighy03.jpg
>

>I think so.
>
>Jay

According to Half-Life 2: Raising the Bar, a terrific reference book
by Valve showcasing the assets and developement of HL2, The G-Man is
modeled after world-renowned Alexander Technique practitiner Frank
Sheldon. Seven photographics of Mr. Sheldon are offered in the book,
four showing a marker grid on his face for use in building the 3D
mesh for HL2. There you have it.
!