Hi-Speed USB

Can anyone help me please, having just bought a Freecom Classic External
DVD+rw a message appears telling me that I must add a Hi-Speed usb Host
Controller to obtain Maximum Performance. I currently have 4 usb 2.0
ports.
which I dont think are Hi-Speed.

The question is do I have to replace these ports or can I add 2 Hi
speed usb's as well with out any conflicts.
Any advice would be welcome,

Denser.

--
denser

If they're USB 2.0, they are High Speed ports.
www.coribright.com