Import WMA problem in WindowsMovieMaker

Hi,

I use to digitalize DVD with W.Media Encoder, with a video capture
card.
My problem is : I've to edit those file (for doing a preview) with
W.Movie Maker, and, during the import, a lot are just stoping, without
any reason. All my file were did by the same way, with the same
setting, but i'm not able to import some in W.Movie Maker.

can someone help me?!

thank you, and sorry for my poor english
marc-antoine
formol76@hotmail.com

--
marc-antoine

It may be best to convert them to avi files and then import these into movie
maker.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes