Getting all Cable Stations on my PC

I just bought a new ATI AIW 9200 and hooked up my cable to my pc. It
works great. When I try to get the higher channels like HBO, Max, and
Showtime it says station not available. Is there anyway to get these
stations or does my cable service provider block this out for me.

Thanks, Zane

--
wikdzane

If you are not paying for these channels, you won't get them.

"wikdzane" <wikdzane.1doep3@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I just bought a new ATI AIW 9200 and hooked up my cable to my pc. It
> works great. When I try to get the higher channels like HBO, Max, and
> Showtime it says station not available. Is there anyway to get these
> stations or does my cable service provider block this out for me.
>
> Thanks, Zane
>

> --
> wikdzane

You would need a cable descrambler box which you obtain for a monthly fee
from your local cable company. HBO, Showtime etc are premium channels and
subscription only,
www.coribright.com