How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit..

How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit NF7-s 2.0
???

>Seems to have lost them and i wouldl ike them back please.
>
>Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about installing driver abit

    On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:25:38 +1000, On Holidays <abbyrow.com.uk>
    wrote:

    >How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit NF7-s 2.0

    The mainboard comes with a driver disk. If it didn't, then fuss at
    your supplier or contact Abit directly.

    --

    Million Mom March For Gun Confiscation
    http://home.houston.rr.com/rkba/mmm.html

    A liberal is a person who is so open minded
    that their brains have fallen out.

    > How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit NF7-s 2.0
    > ???
    > >Seems to have lost them and i wouldl ike them back please.

    Get them here son:
    http://www.abit-usa.com/downloads/driver/drivers.php?categories=1&model=204

    Umm the driver is installed yet no USb.2.0. Bu i fixed it i just
    updated the driver from the Update driver option and thatworked. Why
    it was not their in the first place confuses me. but alot confuses me.

    "On Holidays" <abbyrow.com.uk> wrote in message

    > Umm the driver is installed yet no USb.2.0. Bu i fixed it i just
    > updated the driver from the Update driver option and thatworked. Why
    > it was not their in the first place confuses me. but alot confuses me.

    How old is the machine? USB 2.0 support wasn't in the original release of
    WinXP it was added in SP1. Even then I think it matters how you got SP1 (eg
    preinstalled when you purchased the computer vs upgrade) .

    Only did a reinstall of Xp a few weeks ago with Sp2.

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 20:33:17 GMT, "CWatters"
    <colin.watters@pandoraBOX.be> wrote:

    >"On Holidays" <abbyrow.com.uk> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Umm the driver is installed yet no USb.2.0. Bu i fixed it i just
    >> updated the driver from the Update driver option and thatworked. Why
    >> it was not their in the first place confuses me. but alot confuses me.
    >
    >How old is the machine? USB 2.0 support wasn't in the original release of
    >WinXP it was added in SP1. Even then I think it matters how you got SP1 (eg
    >preinstalled when you purchased the computer vs upgrade) .

Hardware Storage USB