How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit..

Tags:
  • Hardware
  • Storage
  • USB
Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
May 19, 2005 6:25:38 PM

How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit NF7-s 2.0
???

>Seems to have lost them and i wouldl ike them back please.
>
>Thanks.

More about : installing usb driver son abit

May 19, 2005 6:25:39 PM

On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:25:38 +1000, On Holidays <abbyrow.com.uk>
wrote:

>How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit NF7-s 2.0

The mainboard comes with a driver disk. If it didn't, then fuss at
your supplier or contact Abit directly.

--

Million Mom March For Gun Confiscation
http://home.houston.rr.com/rkba/mmm.html

A liberal is a person who is so open minded
that their brains have fallen out.
a b G Storage
May 20, 2005 9:11:50 AM

Umm the driver is installed yet no USb.2.0. Bu i fixed it i just
updated the driver from the Update driver option and thatworked. Why
it was not their in the first place confuses me. but alot confuses me.

On Thu, 19 May 2005 12:33:49 -0400, "Peter" <peterfoxghost@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>> How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit NF7-s 2.0
>> ???
>> >Seems to have lost them and i wouldl ike them back please.
>
>Get them here son:
>http://www.abit-usa.com/downloads/driver/drivers.php?ca...

Anonymous
a b G Storage
May 21, 2005 12:33:17 AM

"On Holidays" <abbyrow.com.uk> wrote in message

> Umm the driver is installed yet no USb.2.0. Bu i fixed it i just
> updated the driver from the Update driver option and thatworked. Why
> it was not their in the first place confuses me. but alot confuses me.

How old is the machine? USB 2.0 support wasn't in the original release of
WinXP it was added in SP1. Even then I think it matters how you got SP1 (eg
preinstalled when you purchased the computer vs upgrade) .
Anonymous
a b G Storage
May 21, 2005 11:05:16 AM

Only did a reinstall of Xp a few weeks ago with Sp2.

!