Windows XP Video Screen Saver Powertoy

Won't work with Windows Media 10 only works 9 is there a
way to fix this? Is there an patch available?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows video screen saver powertoy

    No known patch or fix. I wont hold your breadth either as it was a free
    utility from MS. Your best bet would be to try to System Restore prior to
    installing WMP10.

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for movie maker

    "hot rock one" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Won't work with Windows Media 10 only works 9 is there a
    > way to fix this? Is there an patch available?

Video Microsoft Windows XP