When trying to watch Live TV through Media Center, I get
the following error message:
VIDEO ERROR

The video decoder is either corrupt or not installed.
Please restart Media Center and/or the computer.

In the past, I have been able to watch Live TV w/ no
problem. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Did you make any changes to your system? Did you update to SP2? Did you
install a video editing package? Did you delet your DVD program?

Doing a System Restore to a day when it worked should bring Live TV back
again.