HL2DM Bash: Sunday 22th of May 8:00 AM GMT +2 (CEST)

I am setting up a small frag festival next Sunday 22th of May 8:00 AM
GMT +2 (CEST)

Mapcycle:
dm_regret
dm_np_refinery
dm_runoff
dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
dm_7hour
dm_abyss

Server name: Peter's Playground

Check my website for details
http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/bashes.html

Let the feast of fragging be a fair and fearsome one

rgds
7 answers Last reply
More about hl2dm bash sunday 22th cest

    David Firewater wrote:

    > You sure about that time being right, Peter?

    Yep 8PM sound ok to me :-)

    Grumble - I will never get used to this AM/PM thing
    I had my clock accidently set 12 hours wrong, I did change the time on
    the PC but not the subject :(

    Worldclock is ok though :-)

    "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am setting up a small frag festival next Sunday 22th of May 8:00 AM
    > GMT +2 (CEST)
    >
    > Mapcycle:
    > dm_regret
    > dm_np_refinery
    > dm_runoff
    > dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
    > dm_7hour
    > dm_abyss
    >
    > Server name: Peter's Playground
    >
    > Check my website for details
    > http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/bashes.html
    >
    > Let the feast of fragging be a fair and fearsome one
    >
    > rgds

    Cool! Two newer ones, regret and np_refinery, I'll load em up and
    explore a bit!
    McG.

    "David Firewater" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message
    Sort the time and I *might* turn up this time.
    > - :-) -
    > David
    > davidfirewater(a)hotmail.com

    ahhh tis bin a while since firewater felt the wrath
    of the Dr's crow bar.
    let surgery begin.............. ;o)

    --
    DrC [aghl]

    Cannon Fodder wrote:
    > Is that 4 in the morning my time??????/

    Good question :-)

    Check your local time here
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=22&year=2005&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=69

    HTH

    Is that 4 in the morning my time??????/

    On 17 May 2005 08:33:30 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >I am setting up a small frag festival next Sunday 22th of May 8:00 AM
    >GMT +2 (CEST)
    >
    >Mapcycle:
    > dm_regret
    > dm_np_refinery
    > dm_runoff
    > dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
    > dm_7hour
    > dm_abyss
    >
    >Server name: Peter's Playground
    >
    >Check my website for details
    >http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/bashes.html
    >
    >Let the feast of fragging be a fair and fearsome one
    >
    >rgds

    Cat Feet / Buttered Toast Theorum

    When a cat is dropped it always lands on its feet.
    When buttered toast is dropped it always lands with
    the buttered side facing down. If a piece of buttered
    toast was attached to the back of a cat, when dropped,
    the cat/buttered toast combination should hover, spinning
    just above the ground, as it tries unsuccessfully to
    resolve the inevitable conflict of non-scientific
    certainties.
    This in itself might be fun to watch but there is
    a serious point to be made here... What if giant
    arrangements of buttered toast cats were linked
    (probably by their tails) to banks of generators?
    Perhaps enough electricity could be produced to
    help resolve the growing world energy crisis.

    Use military time... Not much guess work or confusion there...

    "Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn39@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Is that 4 in the morning my time??????/

    Er no, that's like midnight? We're GMT -6 ...
    McG.

    > On 17 May 2005 08:33:30 -0700, "Peter [AGHL]" <peter.aghl@gmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I am setting up a small frag festival next Sunday 22th of May 8:00 AM
    >> GMT +2 (CEST)
    >>
    >> Mapcycle:
    >> dm_regret
    >> dm_np_refinery
    >> dm_runoff
    >> dm_gasworks_aghl_beta01
    >> dm_7hour
    >> dm_abyss
    >>
    >> Server name: Peter's Playground
    >>
    >> Check my website for details
    >> http://www.geocities.com/peteraghl/bashes.html
    >>
    >> Let the feast of fragging be a fair and fearsome one
    >>
    >> rgds
    >

    > Cat Feet / Buttered Toast Theorum
    >
    > When a cat is dropped it always lands on its feet.
    > When buttered toast is dropped it always lands with
    > the buttered side facing down. If a piece of buttered
    > toast was attached to the back of a cat, when dropped,
    > the cat/buttered toast combination should hover, spinning
    > just above the ground, as it tries unsuccessfully to
    > resolve the inevitable conflict of non-scientific
    > certainties.
    > This in itself might be fun to watch but there is
    > a serious point to be made here... What if giant
    > arrangements of buttered toast cats were linked
    > (probably by their tails) to banks of generators?
    > Perhaps enough electricity could be produced to
    > help resolve the growing world energy crisis.

Games Servers Video Games