Movie maker - recording video

October 7, 2004 1:15:50 AM

I have a JVC GR-D33u. I can control the camera from movie
maker thru a 4 pin firewire to 6 pin firewire card but I
can't see video in the preview window nor can I capture
video? Can anyone help?
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 2:50:17 PM

Try downloading windv a free app for capturing and exporting video adn see
if it works. This will show up a fault either in hte pc if neither work, or
MM if it does.
Link to windv at bottom of this page
http://www.simplydv.co.uk/simplyBB/viewtopic.php?t=1165
Graham