Movie maker - recording video

I have a JVC GR-D33u. I can control the camera from movie
maker thru a 4 pin firewire to 6 pin firewire card but I
can't see video in the preview window nor can I capture
video? Can anyone help?
1 answer Last reply
More about movie maker recording video

    Try downloading windv a free app for capturing and exporting video adn see
    if it works. This will show up a fault either in hte pc if neither work, or
    MM if it does.
    Link to windv at bottom of this page
    http://www.simplydv.co.uk/simplyBB/viewtopic.php?t=1165
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media
    "mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a JVC GR-D33u. I can control the camera from movie
    > maker thru a 4 pin firewire to 6 pin firewire card but I
    > can't see video in the preview window nor can I capture
    > video? Can anyone help?

Video Firewire Movie Maker Windows XP